• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROFLMFAO!

400 Horse Power!!

A Portland phone number located in Maple Valley, WA....

I should totally buy that one right now!

I'm considering it, Angela is looking for a jeep. Maybe I can talk him down real cheap.

Wow, he also gets 27 mpg on the highway. That's pretty good considering I get 17. Wish I had a new bigger motor.

Perhaps his larger motor is why he has to chock the front tires on his flat driveway. I'd check the Jeep for working brakes if I were you.

mojojojo said:
400 HP !!!!!!!!! damn! i don't even get that with all the stickers i've added.

Your putting the wrong stickers on then. With the number of stickers you have, you should be getting at least 800 HP. Luckily those stickers also increase drivetrain strength by 700%. Its complicated, but its science.:D

I wonder what the going price on one of those newer bigger 400hp 4 liters is?

Bet its more than 1000$

who am I kidding he probably built it himself:fuse:

You guys just don't get it. He must have added his horsepower and torque together to get 400 horsepower. So now he has 0 ft-lb of torque but he has 400 horsepower! See when you install a throttle body it gives you more hp and more torque, but when you install a mass airflow throttle body it just gets rid of all your torque and replaces it with pure horsepower!! I have seen this done a couple times....duh

OK I'll take it, could one of you guys pick it up, pay for it and hold onto it for a few years for me?

I gots to get me one of those new 400 HO motors.

And just so we understand the mentality of this dunce. Is that a slammed Blazer in the garage behind it?

YO! YO! YO!

Is that a jack stand in front of the right rear tire ??
Oh wait I get it
:twak:
Thats probably to hold up all that 'Horse P-stuff"

Back