• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TnT Y-link Write-up??

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
I searched to no avail

i remember seeing a writeup on how to install a TnT Customs Y-link kit, but i cant find it anymore (i dont think it was lost in the crash, it was older then that)

i wanted to make sure that i could do this in my drive way with no air tools and just basic hand tools, if someone has a write up some advice, it would be much appreciated

thanks
Brendan

okay i wasnt sure, since all of the products ive gotten from them havent had any instructions, but the Truss and UBEs are pretty self explanitory, (but i did have to call to get the right caster angle and truss angle)

yeah, mine was just a box with the product stuffed inside last weeks newspaper

i read part of it and the Wyoming "news" was pretty entertaining!

no offense to Wyomin's out there

It's not too hard, provided both of the driver's side crossmember bolts/studs don't break off flush with the frame rail :doh:

If you haven't started yet, go buy a right angle drill or a right angle adapter for your drill. Otherwise, unless you have a super short drill bit, it's going to be hard to get in between the rocker and frame rail.

Tip: bolt the arms to the skidplate before bolting the skidplate to the body. You will thank me later.

Edit: make sure you have arms facing the correct way, it will lead to a lot of headscratching if you don't :D

Back