• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post-NWF Parking

XJCasper

NAXJA Member #1042
I need some help.

Tell me how I might be able to buy you off. I have a spare Gas tank skid to offer.

I need someplace to safely park my Jeep after NW Fest. My family is driving down to CA.

If anyone along I-5 has a spare parking spot in the driveway, tell me how I can bribe you. Or is there anyone who has a recomendation to a Airport lot they have used and trust?

Thanks
Jason

Jason, you are more than welcome to add to my collection of XJ's in my driveway, however, I think I am a little out of the way for you:)

I am not familiar with the parking lots at the Portland airport so I can not recommend anything there. Sorry, I do recommend the Doug Fox Travel lot in Seattle, but not sure if they have one at PDX. Best of Luck

Michael

I know we haven't met yet, but if you need you can park her here at my place. I live on 15th ave off College street in lacey. Its a pretty safe place, neibors always watch out for each others places.

An offer to ya.

James.

Thanks James, but I ain't coming back up north after NW Fest. I have to find somewhere in or around Portland or south.

What are you doing this weekend? I have Sunday, Monday off if you want to come out, BS, and do anything possible to motivate me to work on the Jeep.

Thanks
Jason

I'm really close to the 217 and I-5 merge. I have a large bit of driveway needing some love. You're welcome to park it there. I'm in a nice rural safe neighborhood.

Back