• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accomodation arrangements?

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
For those camping at Attica Campground, do they know we are coming for WF yet? Their website says they are opening up March 2, which is going to be the last day we are there.

I was going to get my reservation in today, but if they don't know we are coming I don't think it will go through.

We will be staying at the campgroung right next to the Badlands.
I called them and they will be open on the 28th of Feb.
If the weather is not too cold, they will turn the water on outside.
But everything is good to go with them!

I highly recommend the Apple Inn bed and breakfast. It was warm and cozy last time when everyone was freezing and it even had highspeed wireless internet :rof:

seanR said:
We will be staying at the campgroung right next to the Badlands.
I called them and they will be open on the 28th of Feb.
If the weather is not too cold, they will turn the water on outside.
But everything is good to go with them!

Do we need to make reservations, or just show up as usual?

Prepmech said:
Do we need to make reservations, or just show up as usual?

Since they are opening up just for us, I doubt if we need reservations. JIM.

The Historic Attica Hotel was also very nice last year. They knocked out a wall on the first floor and reopened the bar and resturant that had been closed for many years. The price is very resonable and they also have a "common" area that we congregated in for the evenings.

Just don't try and sneek your buddies into your room. With the owner on site it really pisses him off and makes us look really bad. They only charge a small amount extra per person so you can still save plenty if you share a room.

B

lobsterdmb said:
I highly recommend the Apple Inn bed and breakfast. It was warm and cozy last time when everyone was freezing and it even had highspeed wireless internet :rof:

Won't happen this year,but that may be a ploy to get Wyfie to go with me to WF sometime. We enjoy staying at B&B 's.

Back