• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to go taller...

ty20404

NAXJA Forum User
Right now I'm at 3" with 3" spacers up front, 1.5" solid-blocks, and extended shackles in back. I've got a 1" TC drop, a YJ brake line in back, and bent lines up front (bent straight to make longer).

i wan't to go higher by using some spare leaf packs from a friends tacoma, and some new coils.

basically: will the 1" TC drop be enough for 4" of lift? 4.5"? 5"? What about the brake lines?

i also have OME shocks, I believe they are the N35 and N36 (whichever ones were made for the stock cherokee). I know they work for jeeps with 3" of lift, but will they work for 4"?

TC may be enough, dunno what year you have.

Get new shocks... otherwise your down-travel will be nilch.

What are you running for arms? Trackbar? Steering? Being at 3" already and doing the way you are, spacing everything up you are putting the stock equipment (arms, leafs, coils, etc.) at there very limit.

Depending on what year you have, a SYE maybe required. Are you looking to offroad it, or just mallcrawlin?

Do a little more searching on this site and most if not all your questions will be answered.

Back