• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 4.0 vacuum line schematic

bcktracker

NAXJA Forum User
Does any one have a layout/ schematic for the 4.0 engine vacuum lines?
I am having trouble finding one. and the ones in Chiltons and Haynes.They show a Throttle body carb, not an injected version. any helkp will be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link for the layout

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=927402&highlight=vacuum+line+routing

I told you I would find it. It's all in the wording for the search.
BTW, it's about time you decided to post something up. :cheers:

I've been telling you what a good source for info this place is. I'm going to join up as a full member the first chance I get

Also, ask around for tips and tricks for your engine mounts. I'm sure someone around here know a way to make life easier when installing them. I would give you a hard time, but I know you would say something about mine not running right now.:laugh: Once the Ford is back up and running, I'm going to start getting mine back on the road. I want to see what Bumpus Cove is all about.

did the engine mounts on my 90 xj only way i could get the passenger side was underneath after pulling the oil filter (was blocking the bolt from comin out) and the driver side i just pulled the thermostatic air intake freed up all the space, but theres a nut on the bottom of each one thats gotta be pulled from underneath

Back