• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OX Locker Q's

I used 87" for my rear locker. Do you want front or rear? I think most go through the tranny tunnel and up to the center console. I came up through the rear seat. My shifter is next to the center console. Where it is at, I could have gone 84". I could move it forward to the front of the console. I made a bracket to mount it to the floor. It is late now, I will post pics when I get up tomorrow. I am interested to see others mounting.

Since you are local, I would be willing to let you see first hand. PM me if you want to take a look.

Hell, here ya go. I got a new camera so I wanted to play with it.

pass.jpg

drive.jpg

low.jpg

back.jpg

under.jpg

For the front I've heard 84". I was suprised that it was the same as the rear almost. I got my stuff from TRC offroad. They advertised on here. They have done a lot of OX instalations. They were nice to me. Sounded like they new what they were talking about. That is who said 84" for front.

http://www.trcoffroad.com/

Hope it helps.

Back