• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M/G

gigage

NAXJA Forum User
I was a member up until this last year. I am trying to decide whether to join again, or join one of the local clubs. Here's my idea, how about a M/G somewhere in the Metroplex? Or, I was planning a trip to Gilmer on the 27th how about people showing up there and maybe having a membership/wheeling party?:peace:

gigage said:
I was a member up until this last year. I am trying to decide whether to join again, or join one of the local clubs. Here's my idea, how about a M/G somewhere in the Metroplex? Or, I was planning a trip to Gilmer on the 27th how about people showing up there and maybe having a membership/wheeling party?:peace:

They just had a M/G up there a couple weeks ago

Suggest a date and location. and see if we can get a few people away from their computers.

P.S I have no idea where the "metroplex" is.

Metroplex = the Fort Worth/Dallas area.

I didn't get to go to the last one because it was my wife's birthday. I may be game depending upon the date.

Seems like most cruise-ins or M/Gs are on a weeknights, maybe having this one on a weekend would be a little easier. And I apologize for not realizing that not everyone knows of the D/FW area being called the Metroplex. I know it won't help everybody in the Red River Chapter, but maybe someplace centrally located. And Maybe the first weekend in Nov. nice and cool. Thanks Terry:party:

Back