• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Emergency help neede in New Jersey w/ SYE kit

tozier9

NAXJA Forum User
Well the guy that was going to put my sye kit on bailed on me. I am supposed to drive across the country on tuesday to colorado! I am moving and will be towing a 5x8 trailer. I will drive to pa or anywhere in jersey to anyone on here that has put an sye on before. SUNDAY is the best day I have all day off and it needs to get done. I have the sye kit and a front driveshaft ready to go. I also need to put shims on, possibly add shackles, remove the tcase drop, pinion seal and axle ujoint, and maybe leafspring bushings. It sound like an all day affair and if anyone is willing to do it, I will definetly dish out some cash. I wont be able to use the internet tonight since everything is disconnected at my house so please call me at 732-648-9306 if anyone can help!!! I can wake up early and drive wherever.

Call me please
Josh
732-648-9306

I live at 08880.
cheers2.gif

Back