• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84-96 OEM tire carrier

I have an OEM rear swing out tire carrier for sale, the only part missing is the brace that mounts inside the the jeep to re-inforce the top hinge.

Item location-FL, 32164

Asking price $75 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking guys!

I got the pictures that some of you guys asked for, take a look. The carrier is in great shape and from what I understand it came from a 96 and only has minor rust in just a few places. It is rated for a 31" tire, since I bought this I have purchased a welder and a few other metal working tools and am in the process of building my own bumpers so I dont have a need for it. The only problem is that it doesn't have the support brace for the top mount, from the looks of it one could be easily fabbed up. Other than that it's good to go, it is about35-40 pounds and can be shipped for a reasonable price. Thanks again for looking! $75 plus shipping from FL, 32164

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Back