• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TNT Customs

robsewter

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for info on their long arms. I tried their website but nothing happends when you click on products. I just was interested in where to purchase and product details. Thanks in advance.

robsewter said:
Looking for info on their long arms. I tried their website but nothing happends when you click on products. I just was interested in where to purchase and product details. Thanks in advance.
x2

Other than building your own suspension...I think this kit is the best one on the market. Now if you really wanted an awesome manufactured kit I would buy the TNT front suspension and then order the Clayton's rear coil conversion...that would be a nice setup.

MogifiedXJ said:
x2

Other than building your own suspension...I think this kit is the best one on the market. Now if you really wanted an awesome manufactured kit I would buy the TNT front suspension and then order the Clayton's rear coil conversion...that would be a nice setup.

or just order the claytons front, and have a better than nice set up

Now im alittle confused on what they offer. Do they sell full kits w/ springs and all or do they just sell long arm set ups.

robsewter said:
Now im alittle confused on what they offer. Do they sell full kits w/ springs and all or do they just sell long arm set ups.
They sell full kits, or they will sell you just the pieces you need if for instance you want to piece together your own kit or you already have your own springs etc...

MogifiedXJ said:
Yeah...I don't really like the clayton's front long arm set-up or I would have said just order a complete clayton's kit.
explain why please

sweet another "jump on the bandwagon thread." now everyone will go on and on about how great the TNT kit is... BTW it is a great kit! haha, but i think i'd rather get something else.

KNUCKLEHEAD said:
explain why please
First, I don't really like their transmission/long arm crossmember, it doesn't look beefy enough for what I do nor does it incorporate a skid. I just like the tnt subframe alot better. I also hate square tubing on my rig and by god if I'm going to use it to make my links out of. I'm sure they're stong it's just my personal preference so don't jump my ass. I also like the high clearance y-link design of the tnt kit...you don't have to worry about using them as skids...

id rather get the tnt set up..why?

there about the some cost for long arm upgrade
but the tnt has that sick high clearance tranny&t-case skid

ive seen the tnt kit in action on the rubicon and its sick

i like my tnt kit just that i tend to go through Heim joints often, besides that its A ok. oh yeah and my exhaust got in the way of tighting the raduis arm mounts, save the money and go with it you'll like it.

MogifiedXJ said:
First, I don't really like their transmission/long arm crossmember, it doesn't look beefy enough for what I do nor does it incorporate a skid. I just like the tnt subframe alot better. I also hate square tubing on my rig and by god if I'm going to use it to make my links out of. I'm sure they're stong it's just my personal preference so don't jump my ass. I also like the high clearance y-link design of the tnt kit...you don't have to worry about using them as skids...

All null. Claytons pieces could handle a nuclear blast. So the crossmember isn't gonna fail and neither will the arms. If they do, he'll replace them, no questions asked. You don't like square tube, um, sure, thats a great reason.............:twak:

91 Jeep Project said:
All null. Claytons pieces could handle a nuclear blast. So the crossmember isn't gonna fail and neither will the arms. If they do, he'll replace them, no questions asked. You don't like square tube, um, sure, thats a great reason.............:twak:

its not wether there going to fail or not its that its a full skid plate w/ the tnt to protect the underbelly

91 Jeep Project said:
You don't like square tube, um, sure, thats a great reason.............:twak:

MogifiedXJ said:
I also hate square tubing on my rig and by god if I'm going to use it to make my links out of. I'm sure they're stong it's just my personal preference so don't jump my ass.

Try reading a little more...

Wow everything I said was all null huh??? Everything your pompously spewing must be the gospel then...

nickangus said:
its not wether there going to fail or not its that its a full skid plate w/ the tnt to protect the underbelly

I was referring to Claytons, nothing to do with TnT. He said he didn't want to use them as a skid plate. Just saying thats pretty null since it's not gonna happen alot, and when it does, it's not gonna do anything. People ran all of these LA setups long before TnT came around. I don't know why all of a sudden its this huge issue. Sure it a advantage, but it's not like the XJ market was in dire need of this kit, cause all the other out there are falling apart from hitting rocks. Just something to think about.

Back