• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aussie lockers for Dana 44A

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone was smart they'd get 20 or so now and sell em to the suckers who missed out later for more..

But how many people are actually running a D44A????? Not many, especially on an XJ forum. Maybe zero.

I've seen a pile off em outside a jeep dealership once, all victom of people jacking up from the pumkin.. thus bending tubes

are 44As the crappy aluminum housing 44s ?

Yes

Dude, I don’t know how many, it was an FYI maybe some members have a Grand and would like a locker for it? I was sharing info that could be of value to Jeep owners.
Your post is like many on this forum just a smart ass reply. and of no value to anyone but yourself. if you need to bolster your self image by posting shots at others members on NAXJA you should get some Professional help for you issues.

xjohnnyc said:
But how many people are actually running a D44A????? Not many, especially on an XJ forum. Maybe zero.

In all honesty I saw no smartass-ness in his comment, just a general observation...

Thanks Zac. Yeah, no smart-assedness intended. And it certainly was not a shot at anybody.

But you're right, I do need professional help.

ECKSJAY said:
44A = junk

Post that opinion on a Viper forum and see how fast you get shot down :roflmao:

ECKSJAY said:
Run the 35 instead and don't waste your time. ;)

With a simple truss the 44HD is a viable option for offroad use in the jeeps that came with it stock. Much like the turdyfive, I wouldn't recommend swapping in a 44HD.

FishPOET said:
Post that opinion on a Viper forum and see how fast you get shot down :roflmao:

Viper = Junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back