• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Size

vaderxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have just ordered a 4.5" lift for my jeep. It will be here in a few days and now I need to find out what size tires i can fit under it. Ive read that the most is a 32x11.5x15, but i would like the 33x12.5x15. Is it possible to fit these with little or no fender trimming. And also does anyone know how much the lift will settle or around how much it will. Thanks.

What year XJ?Who's Lift?What wheel size and backspace?I used to run 32x10.5's(at 4.5-5"lift) with minor rubbing.With my new set-up Im still rubbing w/ minor trimming and no flares!

Last edited:
My Jeep is a 94 Counryt editon, the lift is a 4.5" Rough Country and the wheels are 15x10. Not sure on the back spacing. Im waiting to put the lift on before I order them.

You might as well give up right now!

get the 33s, just do some fender trimming and youll be find.

for the rear. cut slots inbetween the spot whelds and fold them back, that should help alot, for the front, you can go wild with the fender. just make sure your take care of the lip inside the fender well, you dont want that thing slicing into your brand new tires when your flexed. just cut slots inbetween the spot welds (just like the rear) and bang them back flat with a rubber mallet, that should take care of it, and then some:D

EDIT: I dont really like fender flares, I tossed them. So can you:D

Back