• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE coils, Dual batt kit, and some other stuff

k-bay xj

NAXJA Member #1356
Tried selling this stuff a while back, but no bites, so here it is again, but with lower prices:

RE 1341 3.5" ZJ coils. Have approx 1000 miles on them, wheeled once. $125.00 shipped

Rocky-road 3-6" lift trackbar, with same mileage as above. $75.00 shipped

RE1025 Rubicon Billet Fairlead. Brand new in orig packaging. $40.00 shipped

Rockstomper winchrope (AmSteel Blue) 3/8x100 (20,400 lbs rating) with interlocking safety hook. Both brand new, never installed. $225.00 shipped

Factory T-case Skid – $25.00 shipped

Factory pitman arm - $10.00 Shipped

Dana 35 Diff Cover - $10.00 Shipped

Mean Green Dual Battery Kit with Air Filter and Intake. Brand new, never installed. $125.00 shipped

Autometer 3 3/8 in. 8000 RPM Tach. Brand new in box still. $25.00 shipped

Hellroaring Technologies dual battery/winch wiring setup... It is the BIC-95300B unit with all the applicable switches and relays for dual batteries and a winch. 297.90 new(have the receipt still). Will sell for $225.00 shipped.

All the prices with shipping included are for USPS priority mail within the US. If you want UPS or FedEx or out of the US, price will adjust accordingly. Items will be shipped from 23462. I can take paypal, or straight up CC transactions, as I have a merchant account I can use to process cards.
PM me with questions.

I also have pics of everything. Let me know if you want to see anything and I can email you a pic.
Matt

Last edited:
Specs/pics on Dual battery setup... pm me.

Pm'ed ya on the Tach.

Back