• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE track bar brace

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
thakns for the link man that is awesome exactly what I needed

I thought about making one by using a factory right hand drive trackbar mount and a sway bar for the cross piece but for 75 bucks I could allready have the RE bracket. Thats a lot of fab up under the engine to do to save 75 bucks. The left hand drive track bar bracket will bolt on also with a little modification but like I said the overhead, under the jeep work and welding would take me all weekend to fab up. I wonder exacly how it bolts to the RE track bar bracket.

I loot at it as a cheap easy thing to do . couple quick welds and cuts and one bend. done. but i dont think 75$ is much at all but u need their bracket.

sweet randy. I have the rusty's brace with mount, looks puny but I think it serves a purpose. Im going to use it when I build a beefier one.

Stumpalump said:
I thought about making one by using a factory right hand drive trackbar mount and a sway bar for the cross piece but for 75 bucks I could allready have the RE bracket. Thats a lot of fab up under the engine to do to save 75 bucks. The left hand drive track bar bracket will bolt on also with a little modification but like I said the overhead, under the jeep work and welding would take me all weekend to fab up. I wonder exacly how it bolts to the RE track bar bracket.

That are my plans as well but having a RHD I have the advantage of cheap LHD gear. I got given both the bracket and trackbar as thinking of using both to make my brace.

Back