• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elections for next NWC BOD

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
In the coming weeks we're going to open up nominations for the new Chapter Board of Directors.

Until then, you all should familiarize yourselves with the Bylaws so you'll know what's required. This is where Membership has benefits. ;) This is not the thread for nominations. We'll start that up very soon.

Start thinking about those who have leadership qualities. BOD folks should be ambassadors of the hobby and responsible adults. There are quite a few who would be great in these positions and would be mature enough to handle such a task.

I'll bring up more later.

:eye:

WheelinJR said:
What's wrong with me? Why could I not find that?

Lack of ability to look up. :D:D:D

FWIW, nobody announces that they are running...they have to be nominated and seconded, with the nominating person asking the nominee prior to nominating. :)

Holy cow, clear as mud... :doh:

ECKSJAY said:
Lack of ability to look up. :D:D:D

I will confess I was totally looking in the wrong place, I started looking thru FAQS and sticky threads. Had I stopped and taken a good look, I bet I woulda noticed the word Bylaws on the menu bar up top. :banghead:

Nominations will be in a sub-forum of the Members forum on 1 November.

Start asking the person you want to nominate now.

As in the past: One Member may nominate only one other Member or second a nomination. In other words, if I nominated one person I can only second one other nomination. Members being nominated must have more than one year tenure as a Member to be nominated.

:dunce:

ECKSJAY said:
Nominations will be in a sub-forum of the Members forum on 1 November.

Start asking the person you want to nominate now.

As in the past: One Member may nominate only one other Member or second a nomination. In other words, if I nominated one person I can only second one other nomination. Members being nominated must have more than one year tenure as a Member to be nominated.

:dunce:

BTT

Back