• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What the ????

pSYChedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Explosions in Tacoma, plane crash at White's Pass....what the hell are you guys up to while I'm gone???

Not too much excitement down here in Alabama....

- Jay

pSYChedXJ said:
Explosions in Tacoma, plane crash at White's Pass....what the hell are you guys up to while I'm gone???

Not too much excitement down here in Alabama....

- Jay

I over engineered a couple mods to the XJ, I was trying to design a decent bear defence mechanism(bears are the #1 threat to America). I need to turn the power down and work on the targeting mechanism. :eeks1:

ECKSJAY said:
Where in 'bama are you? I was 'born' there. ;)
Good 'ole Montgomery (Maxwell AFB). Not a whole lot to do around here, except the obvious :cheers:

- Jay

pSYChedXJ said:
Good 'ole Montgomery (Maxwell AFB). Not a whole lot to do around here, except the obvious :cheers:

- Jay

Ah, well thar ya go. ;) Spent some time in a little town called Anniston...where there isn't really a base anymore. :tears:

that explosion was no joke. i work at the foundry. i work in the ladle room which is right next to the propain tanks. but thank god they cut the hours and i just happened to be sand blasting. i was inside when the first explosion happened but when the big one went off i was right across the street on wilkenson and i shit you not i could see the sound wave come at me and the heat from the fire ball was well lets say i work with 1600 degree ladles and the fire ball was way more intence. work for the next 2 weeks is on call so if we work 0 or 20 hrs we still get paid for 32hrs

Back