• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock Recommendations???

joel-xj

NAXJA Forum User
I just made some changes on the 00 XJ' and I am going to need some new shocks up front. I installed the RE Drop Brackets and Braces as well as Rock Krawler 6.5" Coil springs. The rear is RE 3.5 spring pack and and 2" drop shackles.

Actual lift is about 6" after the warn winch bumper. I do not know my total droop is but I do know that it is more than my stock brake lines and RE 3.5-4.5 mono tubes. Any recommendation for lines and shocks? Preferably ones that don't cost $200.

Thanks!

why not get rockkrawler to complement the coils, and get some extended brake lines too

I just put bilstein shocks the 5100s on the front of my jeep, they are designed for tjs 5-6" lift and they ride great and handle well, they havent been on a trail ride yet but when I get the rest of my junk fixed Ill let ya know how they do on the trail...
themud
for brake lines just get re 22 or 28" lines..

Back