• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M/Sgt Mike Jones USMC Birthday Run Nov 9th - 11th Superlift Park Hot Springs

BUMP.gif

Not gonna make it, It's my sons second birthday. Have fun and represent us well! Also keep an eye on which trails we will want to hit in the spring. XJ6 if you have experience as a trail guide we could definately use your input.

Thanks XJ6 and the rest of the Arkansas Crawlers for doing a great job guiding. I had a great time and look forward to the next Hot Springs trip.

Glad I finally got to meet some more RRC members and wheel with you at Hot Springs, had a great time (it's always a great time when wheeling :laugh: )

Racer-X, glad your niece hurt nothing but ego in her roll over :doh: .
Your XJ has to be the cleanest I've seen on the trails, clean and capable - nice combination.:cheers:

Only In A Jeep XJ, guess you went with a more difficult group after lunch - glad you rode with us for the morning run. :)

ExTankerGuy, was great to meet you - don't think we'll be running the same trails much unless you want to drag my heep behind you :laugh:

Goodburbon, you missed a good event - wish you could have made it.:wave:

If I can be any help with trail suggestions I'd be glad to, but keep in mind I guide easy and moderate so most on here might get really bored on the trails I spend my time on, we got Scott and Aaron on here that could better suggest the harder trails - both real good guides :worship:

Mike

Back