• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For New Jeep

Wounded XJ

NAXJA Forum User
As most of you know I damaged my Jeep in Moab last week and need to find a new body. I do not care if it runs as I can move what I have over to it. Looking for a clean body, but it does not need to be perfect. I would like 4 doors since I have two little ones that will be in car seats for years to come. Most important I need one for as cheap as they come!!!! Wife is not happy with me right now and in order for her to say yes I need to come to her with a deal that I can not leave behind. Let me know what you got out there or at least keep your eyes open.

I might by harvesting the drivetrain from an 87 XJ Wagoneer in the next few months. It's straight and clean, but it did spend a few years in the NE when it was new, so it has a little more rust than your average AZ rig. No cancer or anything, just obvious that it hasn't been in the SW all of it's life. Are you in a big hurry?

cwstnsko said:
I might by harvesting the drivetrain from an 87 XJ Wagoneer in the next few months. It's straight and clean, but it did spend a few years in the NE when it was new, so it has a little more rust than your average AZ rig. No cancer or anything, just obvious that it hasn't been in the SW all of it's life. Are you in a big hurry?

The faster I find one the faster I'm back on the road, but I'm not in a hudge hurry. As long as the body is rust free I can deal with everything else. Have any time frame at all?

Back