• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Place To Buy Flywheel

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
i need a new flywheel for my 95 4.0/AW-4 XJ anyone know where the best place is to buy em? i know chrysler parts direct has em

i just got a pretty decent one for my 99 xj at checker auto parts, it is a remanufactured but should work for most applications. I paid 60 plus a 40 dollar core charge.

patrickdlewis said:
i just got a pretty decent one for my 99 xj at checker auto parts, it is a remanufactured but should work for most applications. I paid 60 plus a 40 dollar core charge.

damn thats freaking cheap a mopar replacment is a few hundered if i recall correct

You don't need a flywheel - a flywheel is for an manual. You need a flex plate, which I believe is also referred to as the drive plate in the FSM. You check rockauto.com yet? YoOu can usually find 5% or 10% off discount codes if you google.

lawsoncl said:
You don't need a flywheel - a flywheel is for an manual. You need a flex plate, which I believe is also referred to as the drive plate in the FSM. You check rockauto.com yet? YoOu can usually find 5% or 10% off discount codes if you google.
im sure peaple know what im refering too, ive found a new one online for $89

$7 shiiping, got one for $89 shipped to my door

a word of caution....make sure the windows for the cps sensor are in the right place.When I got my flywheel from napa they gave me a h.o flywheel for my renix...good thing I checked!!!they are not interchangeable,they will bolt up but your jeep won't run......it would suck if they gave you a renix flywheel for your h.o

Advance auto parts has them for $58.88 plus tax. This fits only the Renix years. No core required on flexplates just on flywheels.

Back