• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trans leak

DurbElites

NAXJA Forum User
ok i installed a b&m trans temp gauge and have had problems since. first the t fitting leaked like hell all over my starter and bell housing, fixed that problem then noticed my disconnects were leaking by the rad paid the 22 dollars from the stealership and fixed that o ring problem. Then nothing leaked... until today (big suprize) when i was going up a grade and noticed my car was a certified smoke machine. so... i changed the o rings and clips where the lines go into the trans both high and low side and my car still F*King leaks where the hell else can it come from. i have seen that the passenger side is the only side that has trans fluid on it and its around the high pressure line about two inches forward and above, then all over the underneath, and the exhaust. oh yea changed the pan gasket and filter but i used permatex along with the gasket and it doesnt leak. What the hell am i missing the only other thing on this side is the is an elec plug in by the high side line assuming its the nss? what else could it be its getting very old and its the dd so i need help quick so i can get to work tomorrow.

Back