• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

zj

alteredxj

NAXJA Forum User
i have had several xj and still owen 2 but now i am looking at a 98 zj i know theres a club like naxja for the grands but cant find it could some one post it please thanks
IMGP1155.jpg

lowrange2 said:
NAGCA.org Thats a sweet lookin xj.... there is like 25 people in that forum! NAXJA is way better!

NOT nagca.ORG its nagca.COM

ORG gets you one of those phoney ad sites.

I'll bet your bound to get better tech info for ZJs at NAXJA rather than NAGCA.

pauldo39 said:
Why the huge picture?

Maybe he wants to prove his allegiance to NAXJA before asking about other forums. ;)

lowrange2 said:
NAGCA.org Thats a sweet lookin xj.... there is like 25 people in that forum! NAXJA is way better!

Yes, but those 25 people are very knowledgeable in the ways of the ZJ/WJ, and now probably WK line up. I've done some research over there for working on my old neighbor's 98 ZJ, and learned a good bit.

99XJSPORT06 said:
Yes, but those 25 people are very knowledgeable in the ways of the ZJ/WJ, and now probably WK line up. I've done some research over there for working on my old neighbor's 98 ZJ, and learned a good bit.

Maybe you had better luck... the attendence was quite poor when i asked a question about my girls WJ

Jeepsunlimited.com has a good grand section. Lots of Naxja members with both xjs and zjs are on there...

Grands are lovely vehicles, just a little bloated for my taste. If the price is right, grab it.

Heh-heh...JU has tech. Now that there's funnah!

I'll second the mallcrawlin.com recommendation; friend of mine runs it and it's got quite a load of the tech.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Yucca-Man said:
Heh-heh...JU has tech. Now that there's funnah!

I'll second the mallcrawlin.com recommendation; friend of mine runs it and it's got quite a load of the tech.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Mall crawlin has very good tech. The crowd tends to be a little over-pirate-ish.

Or Pirate with leather seats......

alteredxj said:
thanks for the info sorry about the big pic i didnt know how to srink it

Lol, just giving you a hard time. That is a damn good looking XJ. Sorry for not contributing anything relevant to this post as I don't own a ZJ :D

Back