• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep falls on its face

:huh::gee::anon::moon: Uh I fell on my face once in front of my xj......

Maybe if you reword what you mean by "falling on face", more of us will better understand and could help you.

That be whut we heer frr... to help, and seek help! :guitar::eyes::helpme::cheers::conceited

Don't mind the faces, they got a mind of their own.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna go on a whim, and say it might be the TPS needing replacing. I could very well be wrong, or way off, but that's what I'd guess at if it happened on my rig.

Falling on face will be fuel problem. (9 out of 10 times).. but we are talking jeep right? Check your TPS too... bet back to let us know what it was or is....

Like this?

nosed.jpg

Joking aside, try the simple things first like tune up, check fuel pressure. Move on from there to checking sensors, etc.

mine fell on its face once and i found out i had to much front blinker fluid so i had to go to the mechanic and have some of it transfered to the rear. so that way it wouldn't fall on its face so much.
kbye

Boxil said:
mine fell on its face once and i found out i had to much front blinker fluid so i had to go to the mechanic and have some of it transfered to the rear. so that way it wouldn't fall on its face so much.
kbye

your mechanic ripped you off. if your muffler bearings were good you wouldn't have had to transfer the fluid to the back.

Back