• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

297 UJOINT DANA 30 SHAFTS AND HUBS

joe88xj

NAXJA Forum User
i have 2 sets of dana 30 297 ujoint shafts fits XJ's TJ's YJ's ZJ's same size ujoint as a dana 44, complete sets with inners outters ujoints and hub bearing assemblies for 120 per set plus actual shipping cost, these are posted on other forums if you need a set PM me also send your zip code so i can quote you shipping.
joe

they are Non disco shafts you cant get 297 joint shafts for a disco axle but you can convert a disco axle for non disco shafts its an upgrade in terms of the bigger joint as well as eliminating the vacuum disco makin it 1 solid shaft these are the same size ujoints that come in dana 44's

Thanks Joe, The diconnect shafts for 95 wranglers have the 297 joints that's why I asked. It's in a sticky around here somewhere, I think crash wrote it. If you get wrangler shafts often you might want to look for them because there are plenty of people that are trying to get their hands on a set, thanks again-Kelvin

Back