• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zacatal Rack Problems

rudyhawk79

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered a rack from these guys off their web site over 5 weeks ago and I still havent got it. I'v tried countless times to contact these guys but they just don't want to talk. Has anyone else had problems with these guys?

rudyhawk79 said:
I ordered a rack from these guys off their web site over 5 weeks ago and I still havent got it. I'v tried countless times to contact these guys but they just don't want to talk. Has anyone else had problems with these guys?

I had trouble big time with them but, eventually got most of my money back. Try to cancel your order if, at all possible. I think their main problem is their english speaking translator rarely drops by their site.

Here is a thread about them on S-10CrewCab.com http://www.s-10crewcab.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5191&highlight=roof+rack

There are better options any way. Its made from heavy gauge conduit.

mine took a couple months, yeah months

they told me that they thought that they had already sent it out, but i got a hold of it and got it within a week of my call

i like mine so far, its plenty strong and u cant beat the price

bmyohn said:
mine took a couple months, yeah months

they told me that they thought that they had already sent it out, but i got a hold of it and got it within a week of my call

i like mine so far, its plenty strong and u cant beat the price

How'd you get a hold of them?

Back