• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift kit parts, RE, Rusty's, Rough Country etc

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, this is a feeler for any interest in these parts. They are currently still on my DD, but I just ordered my 6.5" lift today and these will be coming off by the weekend if all goes as planned. The RE stuff is less then a year old and has about 6000 miles on it from my DD. Pics will be available upon request, but may take a day or so and the pics will be of the items mounted on my XJ. Items listed below DO NOT include shipping.

RE 1310 4.5" Coils $110
RE 3700 LCA's $100 (these have been sleeved to fit a 6.5-7" lift, good joints)
RE 3705 LCA's $100
RE 3781 UCA's $100
Rusty's Adjustable UCA's $115
Rusty's rear 4.5" shocks $30/pr.
Rusty's 3.5" (more like 3") AAL $40 or if you want them mounted in stock leaf pack, $80
Rough Country Adjustable track bar $65
Rough Country 4.5" front shocks $25/pr
Rough Country Adjustable 1.5-2" shackles $25
(4) Mickey Thompson classic wheels 15x8 $200 (or trade for factory aluminum wheels from a 97 up XJ)
(4) 32x11.50x15 Auroa MT's @ 80% tread $275

These prices are set and are non negotiable..EXCEPT to :NAXJA: MEMBERS! Members can make offers if they are serious and reasonable offers. I am not trying to sound like a prick, but I am tired of dealing with deadbeats. I will not ship the tires or the leaf packs. I can assist with delivery to the Kansas City or Des Moine areas.

If you have something cool to trade PM me what ya got! I am interested in a D30 locker or a front winch bumper for a 93

120 shipped for all 4 shocks and trackbar to 01826?

tia...

I think I have replied to all parties that have sent me a PM at this time. If you have not got a response from me, then please PM me again. I have been flooded with questions and purchase request for these items, so I appoligize if I over looked anyone.

5spd_xj said:
120 shipped for all 4 shocks and trackbar to 01826?

tia...

I have someone esle in front of you for the front shocks, but the rear shocks and track bar your first in line for if your still interested in them.

yes still interested.... i'll wait to make sure the sale goes thru with the fronts then we can get a shipping quote? and if that person passes on them i'd still like the fronts. thanks, just let me know

CURRENT SALES STATUS LISTED BELOW:

RE 1310 4.5" Coils $110 sale pending
RE 3700 LCA's $100 (these have been sleeved to fit a 6.5-7" lift, good joints)
RE 3705 LCA's $100
RE 3781 UCA's $100 sale pending
Rusty's Adjustable UCA's $115
Rusty's rear 4.5" shocks $30/pr.sale pending
Rusty's 3.5" (more like 3") AAL $40 or if you want them mounted in stock leaf pack, $80
Rough Country Adjustable track bar $65 sale pending
Rough Country 4.5" front shocks $25/pr sale pending
Rough Country Adjustable 1.5-2" shackles $25 sale pending
(4) Mickey Thompson classic wheels 15x8 $200 (or trade for factory aluminum wheels from a 97 up XJ)
(4) 32x11.50x15 Auroa MT's @ 80% tread $275

These prices are set and are non negotiable..EXCEPT to :NAXJA: MEMBERS! Members can make offers if they are serious and reasonable offers. I am not trying to sound like a prick, but I am tired of dealing with deadbeats. I will not ship the tires or the leaf packs. I can assist with delivery to the Kansas City or Des Moine areas.

If you have something cool to trade PM me what ya got! I am interested in a D30 locker or a front winch bumper for a 93[/quote]

pierceME311 said:
Im interested in the shackles if it falls through please let me know, thanks-Kelvin

I am giving everyone that wanted first dibs on items until Sturday to pay up and then it is on to the next person in line. I will notify you (Kelvin) if the shackles fall through.

Back