• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snorkel

stxcherokee

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys it's time for one, not much fun w/ water in the intake.

I've searched and found differnt posts on snokels.

question here...

Anyone know of the Airflow snorkel that DPGoffroad sells.

no where to buy online, called them and left a message. Not wanting to go all out on spending, if i can't get an airflow then i'll more than likely do the cowl mod and just live w/ that one.

anyone use DPGOffroad

Order from DPGOffroad. Great Service and good prices!

Order by phone! He is normally good with calling back but I would try calling periodically!

IntrepidXJ said:
his name is Dirk...good guy to deal with.

Dirk is a great guy and will no sell you something you don't need.

He also sponsors NAXJA :clap:

ok, well ordered my airflow today, he said he just put an order in last week and expects them in w/in a month or so. ouch. oh well good price can't beat it..

hope to see the snorkel in a month or so.

Is there any way to fit an Airflow snorkel to an XJ with ABS. I know they say it won't fit, but have anybody tried to use a 90 degree elbow fitting then run the flexible inlet pipe a short distance on the inside of the wheel arch (similar to the Safari snorkel) and then bring it through the body so that it clears the ABS pump?

I'd really prefer an Airflow, but if it turns out to be a huge task to make it work with ABS, then the Safari would be my only option.

Here's a nice side by side comparisson: http://fitchva.com/jeep/?p=51 - looking at the 90 degree turn the inlet on the Safari makes is what I have in mind above on the Airflow.

Back