• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reverse Light not working...

jrowell

NAXJA Forum User
I don't think it's my NSS. My "Trans" fuse blows as soon as I shift through Reverse. I think I have a short in the reverse lights. Anyone have a good wiring diagram or know a common spot for the reverse lights to have problems? Thanks,

Jeremy

oh sorry you're right! i took it to a friend of mine that works at the dealership and fixed it for me and he just told me it was a switch! i'll call him in the morning for details and i'll let you know.

nickPRO said:
oh sorry you're right! i took it to a friend of mine that works at the dealership and fixed it for me and he just told me it was a switch! i'll call him in the morning for details and i'll let you know.

I'm guessing your talking about the Nuetral Saftey Switch. I know that can keep your reverse lights from working, but I'm not sure if it will pop the fuse.
Did yours have a fuse problem as well?

thanks for checking into it.

Back