• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed: Stock front bumper

Mdub

NAXJA Forum User
All, kind of noodled my front bumper. Anyone have one that they took off and aren't using? Let me know. Looks like I need the mounting brackets too. hehe.

Winks00XJ said:
I have the front and rear for a 2000, not sure what the difference may be if any.

Definitely interested in the front.

Also have one if the Winks has doesn't work out. Came off 85. Has some holes in it for tow bar bracket and wiring plug

jporvaz said:
Also have one if the Winks has doesn't work out. Came off 85. Has some holes in it for tow bar bracket and wiring plug

Since you are in Chandler I'd probably be more interested in yours. Did you want some $$ for it? I'd like to see if I could get it on Sunday. Let me know. Thx

Let's see, I've got a list of mods I want to do that will run $1000.:laugh3: j/k
Buy me a beer sometime and it's yours. It's just collecting dust in the backyard. I'll be home after 1pm on Sun. If it rains, I'll be home all day- supposed to play baseball at 9am. Call me. 602-478-3014

jporvaz said:
Let's see, I've got a list of mods I want to do that will run $1000.:laugh3: j/k
Buy me a beer sometime and it's yours. It's just collecting dust in the backyard. I'll be home after 1pm on Sun. If it rains, I'll be home all day- supposed to play baseball at 9am. Call me. 602-478-3014

I might be getting that one from Chris. I owe him a hitch. So don't wait around for me. I'll keep you posted and thanks for the offer.:D

Mdub- told you the price was right, but now it's doubled. :)
Enjoyed the visit. Let's wheel- need more time to tell more lies :) :)

Back