• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need new leaf springs

99chero

NAXJA Forum User
I am wondering where can I get stock replacement rear leaf springs for my 99 cherokee cuz the 1's in there r screwed. i was thinking 3 inch lift leaf springs and was wondering if i put 3 inch lift coil springs in the front, what else would i need for the lift, extended shocks and brakes lines??

You will need longer shocks. Several manufacturers make 3" lifts. I run a Rusty's 3" SP lift on two XJ's.It comes with new front and rear springs shocks and brake line adapters and instructions. About $400 plus shipping.

Last edited:
pokeyxj said:
You will need longer shocks. Several manufacturers make 3" lifts. I run a Rusty's 3" SP lift on two XJ's.It comes with new front and rear springs shocks and brake line adapters and instructions. About $400.

x2 All you really need for that small of a lift is longer shocks. Some kits do come with a brake line relocation bracket kit which relocates the position of the brake lines to give them a little bit of extra length, just in case.

probably need a new track bar....at least i would highly suggest one....

you can get brake line relocation kits or you can just get some YJ brake lines...they are 2-3 inches longer....

Back