• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring problem, PLEASE HELP

redrider2911

NAXJA Forum User
My left rear turn signal has not been working ever since I swapped out my steering column. I checked all over and everything seemed to be plugged in which is expected since my left front turn signal still worked. Well I took another look under my dash today and I found a green wire just hanging, looked like it got pulled out. I touched it to a hot fuse and sure enough my left rear turn signal bulb lit up. So it's obviously the lead to the blinker.. Now, does anybody know where that lead belongs? I dont think it's the original wire because the wire comming from the bulb terminal is not green. thanks for any help.

Ok it looks to be connected to pin M on the connector so in the module it's yellow. After the connector heading elsewhere its gry-t (Grey-Tan I presume). That color also runs to your indicator in the assembly as well as the front turn signal. Not saying that the wire may have accidentally gotten pulled, ripped or seperated though, since there are fights and struggles when pulling stuff apart in that area. If you have a fox and hound that might help you find it quicker. Good luck

While working on the blinker problem I also found a thick black wire with a plug at the end that is orange hanging down. I am pretty sure that this is for my cruise since that's the only other thing that doesnt work. I looked for the receptor that it goes to but didn't find anything. Any ideas where it could be located?
Oh, and another random question. I recently painted my jeep and I took off all the emblems. What type of adhesive do I want to use that sticks on there good and won't fall off when it gets hot outside.

Last edited:
I am trying to find the wire you are describing in the schematic, would a picture be possible?

Back