• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gonna start my XJ trailer project

avnsteve

NAXJA Forum User
the donor is a 92 two door. initially I plan to cut at the firewall and use the ENTIRE inside of the jeep for trailer space. If it turns out to be too tongue heavy, I'll cut further back, but here are some pics of the donor and my XJ that will haul it (on the left). As you can see, there is some cancer on the pax side, but I plan to weld in some flat sheet after I cut our the tranny hump and level the whole floor. there will be some storage compartments under the deck which will be leverl with the back floor. comments and ideas encouraged.

thanx

Good luck. Hate to see a 2 door go that way but if that has to be it has to be.

I'd trade it for a 4 door, if you wanted to rescue it that badly...

the reason I posted here was so that I could also ask around if anybody in RRC had back glass and perhaps hatch glass, and drivers door for a 2 door. I would also need the seals for each...

thanks

avnsteve said:

the reason I posted here was so that I could also ask around if anybody in RRC had back glass and perhaps hatch glass, and drivers door for a 2 door. I would also need the seals for each...

thanks
No man if I drag up one more thing the next task will not be fixing it but looking for a divorce lawyer. Thanks for the offer.

avnsteve said:

thanks
Think someone in Uvalde had some free glass but not sure what he had.
Check the for sale column.
Mike
Sorry I can't take your 2 door. Got no 4 door I can trade anyways.

mikeforte said:
Think someone in Uvalde had some free glass but not sure what he had.
Check the for sale column.
Mike
Sorry I can't take your 2 door. Got no 4 door I can trade anyways.

I've sent him a PM and posted to his FS ad, no reply yet, but his was the best offer going so far...

Back