• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RADIO HELP

if you have a volt meter it is easy to tell I have an 87xj and the wire is yellow with a red stripe at the radio but all you need to do is turn the key and use a test lite ground on the dash plate and the wire that turns off and on with the key is the one you want but if you can't find it. I can scane the wire diagram and email it to you just PM me and I will send it to you.:rtm:

Having a problem sending however the Scematic has brown comming from the ignition into the fuse block. It passes through a 15 amp fuse and turns Violet-Orange which also feeds the cigarette lighter, the washer fluid level switch, and the vanity lights; which passes through a 5 amp fuse stays Violet-Orange to supply the radio. So the max you could expect to pull from your radio without playing around is 60 Watts. I know that I hooked mine up wrong initally and every time I dimmed down the lights the radio would shut off. I will try and resize I may have to send later on this week. Oh and one more thing the dimm display is on Dark Blue

Last edited:
Back