• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 XJ stock only.

Jeepm@n

NAXJA Forum User
I purchased a 96XJ with a 4.5 inch lift partially installed the lift will be going on my 94. Although I have no original springs for the 96. Where should I get stock springs and good riding highway shocks? This jeep will be towing a pop-up camper weighing about 2800# with surge breaks, a 1400# boat ,and a trailer with four wheeler. Althogh not at the same time. :repair:

You can usually find stock springs in the Classifieds here, but be warned they are probably going to be saggy a bit. If you can find some, consider throwing a 2" budget boost with a full-length add-a-leaf under the XJ. You can tow with 30" tires and still maintain your rear swaybar.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

i still have my stock front springs from when i did my 3.5, they rode pretty nice (was on a limited version) and they are still in pretty good condition, about where are you at? PM please

Back