• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drop brackets needed ASAP!!!

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I am looking for some Drop brackets for my lower control arms. I am kinda cash strapped as I just bought another XJ and need these to run for a little while while I recoup some funds and go long arms.
So, please if you have a set for cheap, let me know.....

Thanks

P.S. incase Winksie is watching the forums, I will post pics just as soon as I get the jeep back home. Its way out in Sierra Vista still waiting for a notory public to get the title done. Its a 91 2 door grey with Tan interior.

Lata

Whatta think as a fair price for the drop brackets and braces that I have(RE stuff)...just pm me if ya want im in scottsdale...
themud

PM'd ya

Wounded XJ said:
I thought you were looking for an MJ.

I am still looking for an MJ for me. This 2 door is going to be a DD for the wife for awhile since her van is going to need an engine rebuild soon. Then after her van is fixed or replaced, we will transfer all things to the 2 door and then hopefully have an MJ to build out with full widths.

azrockrunner I picked up offroad461s tires and mentioned my drop brackets and braces along with my upper and lower arms he said hell take them if he drops out theyll go to you next Ill pm ya with a price then after that xjmania30 can have a crack at them I gotta call Dave on Monday and set it up...

Thanks though Ill let you know within 48 hours if offroad461 doesnt want em...
themud

themud said:
azrockrunner I picked up offroad461s tires and mentioned my drop brackets and braces along with my upper and lower arms he said hell take them if he drops out theyll go to you next Ill pm ya with a price then after that xjmania30 can have a crack at them I gotta call Dave on Monday and set it up...

Thanks though Ill let you know within 48 hours if offroad461 doesnt want em...
themud

OK, Sounds good. I didnt realize you had the upper and lower arms. I was looking and realized that my lower arms wouldnt work with drop brackets becouse there curved and not straight like the RE arms are. So, if he drops then we can talk a little more.

Lata

Ok guys I talked to offroad461 and he for sure wants em if he changes his mind their going back up here and Ill follow the list I already have from replies and pm by date and time...
thanks
Daniel

Back