• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What bumper should I go with ?

cj11

NAXJA Forum User
I am torn between the OR Fab and Four Real. Any one have an opinion on which one is the better bumper. I do not like that the four real does not have a spot for hooks or d rings. I do not have a winch at the moment but plan on getting one in the future. I have seen the four real before but never the or fab. Are there any others with the same look and around the same price. Any info would be great Thanks

I was in the same perdiciment were i had seen the four real and not the orfab but I went ahead and took my chance on the orfab and it was the right choice. The orfab feels alot sturdier and I like the way you could add the winch and light tab later even though I went with the winch plate bumper the first goround. It wasn't to hard to install and it has plenty of mounting points that you more than likely will pull something else apart before the bumper would give. For the price its one of the best bumpers out there and it looks awesome also. Hope that helps some

If you start out with just the or fab bumper how does the upper hoop mount if I get it later on. Do you have to weld it or is it bolt on. do you have any pictures .

it bolts on real easy. I added the hoop about a month later and it made a world of differance on looks. The only thing I would do is if you are running 33or bigger tires trim the tube that wraps around the fender about an 1 inch. I lost one of the end caps because my tire hit it and popped it out but its an easy fix only if you run large tires.

i just bought a Nates 4x4 recessed winch bumper and I'm very impressed with the quality of materials and workmanship!
very heavy duty and great clearance and style.
do a google search on Nates 4x4 and check out his bumpers!...you'll be impressed!

Back