• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off-Road Technology Rear XJ Bumper+Tire Carrier

gregmondro

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling the Off-Road Technology Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier off of my 1999 Jeep Cherokee.

20070411-weekendwheeling1.jpg

Pictured up above is my Jeep with the bumper installed. More pics available in the signature link for my Jeep

3” x 4” x 3/16" thick structural rectangular steel tubing for maximum strength and durability to resist damage better than formed sheet metal
Integrated ¾ “ thick Clevis Mounts go completely through the bumper and are welded both front and back so they will never break off
2" receiver hitch integrated into the center of the bumper tube, and welded both front and back - ensuring maximum ground clearance
Holds up to a 38” tall tire with out interfering with the receiver hitch
Fully welded end caps that are ground, sanded and powder-coated for durability and protection from the elements.

More information on the bumper is available on this article from Rockcrawler.com
http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/newssh...y_xj_bumper.asp

looking for $600 OBO + Shipping. I'd prefer local pick up since this thing is a big metal bumper and would probably be expensive to ship (not to mention it's still on my Jeep)

The bumper and carrier is in great working condition. Could use a new coat of rattle can (it's powder coated now but there are some scrapes from use on the rocks). The bumper and carrier itself is not affected by this.

Great bumper but I'm cutting my rear lower QPs and want something different to accommodate this change to my Jeep.

you can pm me here or contact
gregmondro(at)yahoo(dot)com or call 5056294293 and leave a message and I will return your call ASAP.

OBO is stressed.

Back