• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5in lift on 32's

btfury

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a pic of a 97+ silver xj classic on 32's? I know thats pretty random, but i dont have time to search through the entire registry photo thread and im wanting an idea of what mine will look like and if theres going to be any rubbing with the RE 4.5in lift and 32s...

btfury said:
Does anyone have a pic of a 97+ silver xj classic on 32's? I know thats pretty random, but i dont have time to search through the entire registry photo thread and im wanting an idea of what mine will look like and if theres going to be any rubbing with the RE 4.5in lift and 32s...

That's pretty specific there bud, but I have some pics of a white '99 Sport with 4.5" of lift and 32's if you want me to post them. Don't know if you were serious about being that picky. :flipoff:

It really doesn't take that long to go through the pic threads and whats better than looking at XJs(besides putting dents in them).

i thought this was Modified Tech Discussion, not pic request, as far as 4.5 and 32's, install then trim as nessasary

i just installed RE3.5 on my 01 and i have 32s...it rubbed a tad, but i think it was just rubbing on the end caps..i took them off and trimmed only a little and its fine now...so im guessing with 4.5 you wouldnt have too much of a problem.

i can post some pics if you want..

Last edited:
This is not the forum to post up pic requests in.

In fact, there really isn't one. Jeep Showcase is your best bet but your shit might get locked before anything useful happens in it.

The best thing to do is search and use a little imagination. I'd hope you can mentally re-color an XJ or think the wheelwells up or down an inch or two.

Back