• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiring nightmare!!!

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
:D

Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking to pull the engine/trans/t-case from a '92 XJ and swap it into a future buggy project. I've completely removed the underhood wiring harness, and have the fusebox pulled from the firewall, but that's about as far as I've gotten. There are about a bazillion wires under/inside the dash that I know I'll have NO use for on a buggy. Does anyone have the wiring diagram scanned that they could e-mail me? What I need to know is what is the barest of necessities, as far as the wiring harness is concerned, to make the engine run and function normally? I've already pulled the TCU, as well. I'd like that to work normally, too, and maybe do Brett's manual controller later on.

:dunce:

Nevermind. I found when I was looking for in my Chilton's manual, of all places. Didn't figure there would be anything of value in there as far as the wiring diagram goes, but it seems to be a fairly good diagram.

:party:

Back