• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom LCA's

asatxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a machine shop that will make me LCA's but I need to create a drawing. I need them 16" center to center but how big are the loops for the bushings? Thanks!!

You're sure the shops not going to charge you more than you can get a good set of adjustable ones? $150 RE sells the Super Flex bushings as well as a 1.75" builder bushing and a 2.25" builder bushing. You thought about where you're gunna get the bushings from?

My brother is the engineering manager so the price will be quite minimal. They build CORR off road trucks. I can use most anything but thought maybe the stock size (2.25?) so I could run OE ones or some aftermarket if I decide to down the road. Might just see what the fab dept. has available for bushings also. Being the Hollander I am, I have a hard time paying $160 for LCA's when a 3.5 Super ride kit is $370. That's why I'm seeing about getting some made. We will see how this plays. I like the 2.25 SR builder sets. That's $90 or so shipped. More news soon.

Back