• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks everyone....

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Thanks everyone for making this a memorable trip. Special thanks goes out to Scrappy and Goatman for putting together a great week of events.

I would also like to thank Tom Woods Driveshafts for their donations to the Sierra Fest raffle. I would also like to thank Phil and Opie for their donation of a custom built cage, and to everyone else whose donations made the raffle possible. We netted over $500 for a land use donation. Check in to the Sierra Chapter forum in the next few months to help us find a worthy cause to donate our funds to.

Thanks again to everyone who came out, and to all for a great trip.

Bryan C.

Yes, thanks to all of the organizers and the vendors for the generous donations of time and money to the event. This was my first Fest and I had great time and I am excited for next year to get here to do it all again. Great times with great people; thanks to all!

Incredible scenery, fantastic friends, unforgettable time! Thank you, Scappy for the ton of prep & organizing, Goatman for dinner & organizing as well as your wealth of wheeling knowledge, raffle sponsors and Sierra Chapter organizors for bringing us together to go Wheelin' :roll: , Ben H for the smokes and smiles, Good luck in TX (I like red wine) Matt and Dean for spotting my Toy thru Blue Canyon ;) , Letterman for helping me and a certain intern friend of mine :cheers: , Rick, Jennifer and girls for keeping me company while Capt Ron had to desert me, Opie for all the help setting up and tearing down the pop up & for selling raffle tics, Jes for finding my cell phone on the trail :doh: , to the guys that manned the BBQ Saturday night Mark, & Aaron I think it was :chef: , Brian C. for calling the raffle, Sorry Phil none of your #'s were called :rolleyes: , to Sonya and Steve for the Sailing stories, Congrats on the cage win :party: , special thank you to Capt Ron for believing me :smootch: I appologize to anyone I missed, you are all the coolest people I know. Thanks for putting up with me :wave:

Santa Cruz Sailor said:
Thanks for putting up with me :wave:

What's there to put up with, friendly disposition, nice smile, good stories...Sonia's always glad when there's someone else to talk to then just a bunch of guys.

Man, I can't wait till next year. This was my first trip to the west side of the Sierras and this trip opened up a whole new world to explore.

Experienced some new capabilities of my Jeep and found some weaknesses to be remedied and have a whole lot of thinking to do before this winter.

Hope to see some of you central and northern Cal folks in JV for Goatfest in November

Santa Cruz Sailor said:
Incredible scenery, fantastic friends, unforgettable time! Thank you, Scappy for the ton of prep & organizing, Goatman for dinner & organizing as well as your wealth of wheeling knowledge, raffle sponsors and Sierra Chapter organizors for bringing us together to go Wheelin' :roll: , Ben H for the smokes and smiles, Good luck in TX (I like red wine) Matt and Dean for spotting my Toy thru Blue Canyon ;) , Letterman for helping me and a certain intern friend of mine :cheers: , Rick, Jennifer and girls for keeping me company while Capt Ron had to desert me, Opie for all the help setting up and tearing down the pop up & for selling raffle tics, Jes for finding my cell phone on the trail :doh: , to the guys that manned the BBQ Saturday night Mark, & Aaron I think it was :chef: , Brian C. for calling the raffle, Sorry Phil none of your #'s were called :rolleyes: , to Sonya and Steve for the Sailing stories, Congrats on the cage win :party: , special thank you to Capt Ron for believing me :smootch: I appologize to anyone I missed, you are all the coolest people I know. Thanks for putting up with me :wave:

You are most welcome. Glad we were able to contribute to the festivities. Cannot wait until next years trip.....

Hope to see you guys again soon.

What can I say, except more of the same! Great time and great people.:)

Thanks for all the effort you put into putting this event on, it was great to get around some people with experience, even tho we only got to go on a couple trails with you guys. Maybe another year we will try an overnight trail. :patriot:

If anyone has pics of our jeep on Bald Mtn. I'd love to see them, especially going down the steep granite hill.

Thanks!

Rick, Jen, and the girls

Rickady said:
What can I say, except more of the same! Great time and great people.:)

Thanks for all the effort you put into putting this event on, it was great to get around some people with experience, even tho we only got to go on a couple trails with you guys. Maybe another year we will try an overnight trail. :patriot:

If anyone has pics of our jeep on Bald Mtn. I'd love to see them, especially going down the steep granite hill.

Thanks!

Rick, Jen, and the girls
Rick, I have a bunch of pics of your jeep including the "hill". I just have to figure out how to post them :helpme:
Or, you can PM me your address. I'll send you a CD via snail mail.

Good Times! Great to meet some new people and hang out with old friends, I have some photos I will get up soon.

I have to thank the 2 girls that picked my tickets 5 times! I walked away with 3 PHAT raffle prizes! :clap:

Jes Andy and Bryan C., big thanks for everything!

Opie you owe me a chair!!!!

I'm a liitle slow here but I must say I had a really great time. I had so much fun I even let my daughters ride home with me, even though they never picked any of my numbers. (Traitors!:D ) It was great to put some new faces to names and see a few faces I already knew. Thanks to those that helped organize this trip and to all the vedors that pitched in some really nice prizes. Hope to see ya'll on the trail again soon.

Back