• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

someone needs a Daily Driver that gets 30mpg...

BrettM

NAXJA Forum User
I'm driving under 100 miles a week now, so the 20-22mpg of my 2wd MJ is sufficient and I don't feel like I need this anymore. I got it last summer from my grandma who became too old to drive; she lived in SoCal, had all maintenence and oil-changes done regularly, and hardly ever drove it. I've had it for a year and have driven it softly (always trying to maximize MPG). I'm currently out in Michigan with it, but if someone from NorCal wants it, it would give me a good excuse to come out and visit friends, family, and maybe a trail or two (it's still registered in Cali).

-1995 Honda Accord 4 door
-28/30 city/highway miles per gallon
-4cylinder automatic transmission
-only 94,000 miles
-A/C blows cold
-Tan interior and paint
-Factory radio
-Cruise control
-power windows/locks
-driver and passenger airbags
-good tires (80%?)
-a few scratches in the paint on the bumper, typical of a 12 year old vehicle that has been in a few parking lots
-interior is in good condition, especially for a 12 year old vehicle
$3500

I'll post some actual pics soon, but it's basically this car:

acccar.gif

PM me or email: [email protected]

BrettM said:
I'm driving under 100 miles a week now, so the 20-22mpg of my 2wd MJ is sufficient and I don't feel like I need this anymore. I got it last summer from my grandma who became too old to drive; she lived in SoCal, had all maintenence and oil-changes done regularly, and hardly ever drove it. I've had it for a year and have driven it softly (always trying to maximize MPG). I'm currently out in Michigan with it, but if someone from NorCal wants it, it would give me a good excuse to come out and visit friends, family, and maybe a trail or two (it's still registered in Cali).

-1995 Honda Accord 4 door
-28/30 city/highway miles per gallon
-4cylinder automatic transmission
-only 94,000 miles
-A/C blows cold
-Tan interior and paint
-Factory radio
-Cruise control
-power windows/locks
-driver and passenger airbags
-good tires (80%?)
-a few scratches in the paint on the bumper, typical of a 12 year old vehicle that has been in a few parking lots
-interior is in good condition, especially for a 12 year old vehicle
$3500

I'll post some actual pics soon, but it's basically this car:

PM me or email: [email protected]

What is the vin # to run a carfax?

Back