• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thinking of selling a D30

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok, I have a Disco D30 with 4:10 gears, LockRite Lunchbox locker and the Posi-lok cable disconnect. I also have some SERIOUSLY thick 1/2" thick lower control arm guards made from backhoe teeth and a doubled up diff cover. Recently replaced stub shaft and unit bearing. Also, the axle seals were replaced about a year ago and it does NOT leak at all.
Thinking about trying to sell it to offset the cost of building a bullet proof D30. The axle has been wheeled but is in perfect working order and is a complete axle tip to tip ready to bolt in.

Feel free to make SERIOUS offers via PM to me on this axle and I will take them as a 1st come 1st serve if the sale is a sure thing.

No, I am not interested in parting this axle out. atleast not right now. After I get my new axle built and installed, it may be a different story, but for now, thats a NO!!!!!!!!

Building a Super 30 with 30 spline chrome alloy shafts, 30 spline ARB locker, 4:88 gears trussed.
I am only going to run 35's on this jeep. The next project, hopefully an MJ will run 37's and will hopefully get D44 / Ford 9" or D60's.

Dont make to much fun there Davie boy, I will be getting most parts from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you can be called the Turd polisher!!!!!!!!

:twak:

Back