• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Our RRC chapter Secretary is trying to pass

Man we elected a sick guy?

Get well soon! I know it is gonna hurt.

goodburbon said:
Well at least you don't have to buy diapers for a Kidney stone.
You could...

Who is acting in his place while he is incapacitated?

goodburbon said:
Kidney stones. Just a heads up.

Get well soon Chris.
It will pass! :eyes:

Seriously, even the pain will pass, with the stone(s) of course.

Sorry to hear it, but it could be a lot worse. I hear kidney stone treatment is no big deal anymore, they use ultrasonics to break them up with out surgery if they won't pass on their own. A friend of mine had one 2 years ago, he was up and around in no time back at work.

ANYWAY, Get well soon guy! We be lost in google space with out ya!:)

Hey man there is a great excuse to drink Beer and Vodka. Vodka for the pain and Beer to help flush that sucker out. Geterdun! ! !

Lets just say I now have great appreciation for the advances in narcotic drug research over the past years. It only took 3 days, and only the first 3 hours or so involved pain, but DAMN was that some pain. One trip to the emergency room and another to the pharmacy and I entered the special nirvana known as "Lortab-Land", or "hyrdrocodon-ville". It's a nice place to visit, I think. I don't really remember it all that well. ;)

Either way, I'm back and rollin. I'm working on updating the Google maps, getting an official bank account opened, and getting a cafepress site up and running so we can buy t-shirts. I'll keep everyone posted.

I get the lortab 10's from the VA. Makes the world seem somewhat magical.

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Back to this old mundane world. Well we are all relieved you're back. Glad you feel better Chris.
Mike

Back