• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Can anyone pick up my parts from Grants shop?

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
As a result of Johnny's swap party this weekend, I am the new owner of a few things. a complete rear end w/leaves, tires, and axle. Cal also donated a set of RE leaves to my cause. There's only one problem; I'm leaving town in about an hour and won't be back until Saturday morning. Is there anyone out there that can grab my stuff and hold it until next weekend? I don't want to push my luck with Grant, and like he said "he's got a business to run".

TheWarWagon said:
As a result of Johnny's swap party this weekend, I am the new owner of a few things. a complete rear end w/leaves, tires, and axle. Cal also donated a set of RE leaves to my cause. There's only one problem; I'm leaving town in about an hour and won't be back until Saturday morning. Is there anyone out there that can grab my stuff and hold it until next weekend? I don't want to push my luck with Grant, and like he said "he's got a business to run".

Hey Bryce, where is his shop, I will be out there Friday, not sure if that will make much of a difference....

Everyone, I ended up getting ahold of my Uncle down in No Bueno Park, and he's going to swing by there and pick them up for me. Thanks you guys for the offers.

Yup, your uncle came by and got your stuff. Just used the forklift to hoist the rearend, leafs, and tires into his truck bed. Also gave him the RE springs, weatherstrip, and hatch strut.

xjohnnyc said:
Yup, your uncle came by and got your stuff. Just used the forklift to hoist the rearend, leafs, and tires into his truck bed. Also gave him the RE springs, weatherstrip, and hatch strut.

Johnny, thank you very much for your help on that. I just got back to my hotel room, and hope to be back in So. Cal tomorrow.

Thanks for picking up your stuff.

Nothing personal, but I know that if I let it become a junkyard it will become just that and interfere with business, so I have to keep close tabs on what is there....

gcurtis said:

Nothing personal, but I know that if I let it become a junkyard it will become just that and interfere with business, so I have to keep close tabs on what is there....

I'm having that same problem with the bed of my truck lately.. And I cant identify where a lot of stuff is coming from now.

gcurtis said:

Grant, thank you again for taking pity on me and letting me keep that stuff there for a few days.

gcurtis said:

Hey Grant, Do you want me to pick up those tires and are we still meeting about batteries?

Let me know
:bunny:

Btw..

I left some parts for johnny to have the option of using (a pair of 5150's, some shock adapters, brake lines..)

I know he didnt use everything, who has the stuff he didnt use? I'd like to throw it back on my shelf. I'm about to skip town for a couple weeks and at least want to track it down before i bail to make sure it doesnt get lost. :)

-C

cal said:
Btw..

I left some parts for johnny to have the option of using (a pair of 5150's, some shock adapters, brake lines..)

I know he didnt use everything, who has the stuff he didnt use? I'd like to throw it back on my shelf. I'm about to skip town for a couple weeks and at least want to track it down before i bail to make sure it doesnt get lost. :)

-C

The only item at my shop that doesn't belong to me is an Odyssey compressor. Everything else is gone (as it should be). If you left them for Johnny, drop him a line.

That compressor is Robert Prators, he was supposed to make sure he showed up to get it. If you need i'll swing by and grab it before I take off, wendesday i'm skipping town for the rest of the month to do some wheeling and be without cellular. ;)

-C

cal said:
That compressor is Robert Praters, he was supposed to make sure he showed up to get it. If you need i'll swing by and grab it before I take off, wendesday i'm skipping town for the rest of the month to do some wheeling and be without cellular. ;)

-C

Arrangement made! Thanks everyone. Sorry I could not get out there last week to grab it.

Cal, I ended up only using the extended brake lines. I have your shocks and adapters safely stored in my garage. I haven't been able to measure yet to determine the length of shocks I need. Let me know if you need these right away and I'll get them to you. Thanks.

BTW, who left two yellow Bilstein shocks? I have these in my garage also.

Robert, I'll be at the warehouse all day Tuesday.

xjohnnyc said:
Cal, I ended up only using the extended brake lines. I have your shocks and adapters safely stored in my garage. I haven't been able to measure yet to determine the length of shocks I need. Let me know if you need these right away and I'll get them to you. Thanks.

Johnny, I left those figuring somebody would want them. If they're no use to you, just pitch em. Apparently from what Cal told me, they're just dressed up Monroes....

xjohnnyc said:

Thanks Johnny. I will be out there around lunchtime. maybe we can grab some food nearby?

cal said:
I'm having that same problem with the bed of my truck lately.. And I cant identify where a lot of stuff is coming from now.

Yup, I saw Cal's truck on Saturday. Brought up some stuff for Eddie, and brought down some stuff for Joe S and Mark W. Looked like a bone yard. He didn't where half the stuff came from or who was picking it up, lol. Joe already got his power steering pump, just waiting on Mark to come get his drums.

Luckily the stuff that I brought from N. County from Ron A was boxed, and labeled, what a guy!

Back