• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super rebuild kit from clifford performance

I've been running Clifford stuff for about 40 years. They have always specialized in 4 and 6 cylinders and seem to really know their stuff. I have run their headers on my 2.5L and now my 4.7L stroker. Good quality stuff. Not the cheapest, but always good solid products.

X2 on Clifford. Great guys. I have run their products on 6's since 1978. I visited their shop in Temecula last year to pick up some stuff for my Rambler/4.0 HO triple Weber street car. Great folks. You only pay once for quality.

John

Most of my Clifford experiance has been with the Ford 300 I-6, They sell stuff to make that torque monster an even bigger beast. They have great quality stuff. I was never disappionted.

Another vote for Clifford 6=8. I ran a 70 Nova 6 banger with their stuff and it was great! It had a two speed powerglide transmission and that thing would pull like a mule from 0-75 in first gear and then bury the 120mph speedometer. 127mph in a 6 cyl Nova with their headers ,intake and Holley 390CFM 4 barrel. MSD ignition and good tires. Ran like crap till it warmed up then weeee!

Being completely honest, their stuff is pretty good...the Heep runs good with their parts...header, intake, cam, etc.....but the customer service that went along with the 6 months it took to get all my PREPAID parts was an experience I will not go thru again....in case you are interested, there is another company that has the goodies AND killer service....Hesco...they are not cheap either....but you get what you pay for.

Note: I will not :flame: in this post, if anyone wants the full scoop, pm me.

Back