• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.75, or 2.5" coil spacers

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
Can someone direct me to a 2.5 or 2.75 inch coil spacer??Just trying to level the front end after a backbone and winch, I currently have a 1.75 inch spacer with procomp 3"coils. I'd go with new coils but I think I'd end up trying to match the back to the front again.Thanks!

ACOS or rustys adjustable would be your best bet for leveling.

X2 biggest poly spacer i've ever seen is 2"

Call DPGOffroad and see what their price is for an ACOS....

X3 on the ACOS. Look around for someone selling a set...I just picked these up for $100 and a case of Bud Light :) Put them on the MJ last weekend. Beauty of them is I'm lifted 3" at the moment, but am going to SOA in a couple weeks. All I have to do is unload the springs and crank them down to match the rear when I do.

Jeff

acos.jpg

bcmaxx said:
Can someone direct me to a 2.5 or 2.75 inch coil spacer??Just trying to level the front end after a backbone and winch, I currently have a 1.75 inch spacer with procomp 3"coils. I'd go with new coils but I think I'd end up trying to match the back to the front again.Thanks!

Just add another 0.75" spacer and you'll be on 2.5".

Anyone have any experience with 1sourcemfg leveling spacer?They are claimed to be better than acos,and cheaper $199

Just buy some new coils. By adding spacers you will compress the springs further then they are designed to compress and they will sag even more. 3" springs with 3" spacers need at least 3" bumpstops if not 4"...

Buy some 5.5" R.E. coils or 6" Skyjacker coils for the increased spring rate. The increased rate will offset the added weight for proper handing. You can always cut the spring some if it's too tall also.

My personal choice would be some 5.5" Deaver JeepSpeed coils.

Then sell your spacers and ProComp springs and enjoy having your mods done right...

You will need the correct bumpstops and shocks to match. Sell your old shocks too...

Think 5.5"? I was looking at re1300 4.5" coils (My buddy said they came out higher than 4.5) I,m really just afraid to go too high as I don't want to touch the back anymore it's where I want it.

bcmaxx said:
Think 5.5"? I was looking at re1300 4.5" coils (My buddy said they came out higher than 4.5) I'm really just afraid to go too high as I don't want to touch the back anymore it's where I want it.

How much extra front weight does your buddy have? You can alway cut some off of the bottom of the coil if it's too high. If you have 3" coils right now with 1.75" spacers the 5.5" coils should be about right. They also have a slightly higher spring rate then the 4.5" coils which will help your handling and offset the added weight.

Goatman runs some Skyjacker 8" coils cut for about 6" of lift if I remember correctly.

sounds like the way to go ,thanks TNT and all for ur help:roll: :roll: :roll:

You could always go this route, but it's not recommended...

mattlift_parts_12incoilspacers01.jpg

Back