• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

!HELP!

BLACK99XJCLASSIC

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any experience with the Super Swamper TrXus STS All-Terrain tires. Are they good in snow (on road snow) and street? I know they are not too good in mud.

Hey man i dont know anything about em but your thread was the first on the list can you tell me how to start a thread cause i was wanting to start one because i have a 1994 xj and my engine just recently blew so im looking for a new one and i was looking to see if anybody on here knew of some good places online to look for one thanks

nmcommando said:
Hey man i dont know anything about em but your thread was the first on the list can you tell me how to start a thread cause i was wanting to start one because i have a 1994 xj and my engine just recently blew so im looking for a new one and i was looking to see if anybody on here knew of some good places online to look for one thanks

Go to the top of the page for 'Tech" or 'OEM' depends on the topic.

Do not select a post instead, look for the words 'New Thread' on the top left of the page and click it.

Follow the instructions.

Back