• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I flexy?

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
Ramp test with no shocks installed the front flexes at the shock mounts:18" to 26".
The rear flexes from15"to 20" at the shock mounts. Is that poor, average or good?

so 8" front 5" travel rear?

did you get an rti score?

Stumpalump said:
Ramp test with no shocks installed the front flexes at the shock mounts:18" to 26".
The rear flexes from15"to 20" at the shock mounts. Is that poor, average or good?

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
so 8" front 5" travel rear?

did you get an rti score?
No, dirt hill was used till a tire lifted. Scared the wife.

Bored400 said:
No doubt! Scared the wife has got to count for something man! LOL
Get a load of this. My 17 year old dog was in the back seat and when we got done we noticed she had laid a turd perfectly placed on a cheap pair of gardening gloves left on the back seat. I just tossed the gloves and didn't now whether to say "good dog" or "bad dog"?

I think those are respectable numbers, I've never measured mine like that (soon to though, as soon as "poser party" goes down lol) but I imagine it's very simlar, and I think i flex pretty well in the front. The rear rides like a roller skate and flexes like a 1 ton military Chevy, but it does ok I guess.

Back